We look forward to meeting you.
We are always interested in speaking with great people looking to do great things. The people at Invictus value each other. It is hard to get a job here. But if you get a job offer and you decide to join our team, you’ll be joining something special.
You won’t be competing with the people sitting next to you. You can find that kind of competitive environment almost everywhere else, but that is not how we operate. We invest in you. Your colleagues support you. People who are part of our team are committed to understanding and achieving their potential and we are committed to helping you get there. Sometimes you’ll sprint and other times you may hit walls, but we will be there with you, celebrating successes together and helping you up if you stumble.
You probably already know that Invictus has not been around for a very long time, but there are a lot of things you may not know:
- Our aim is to be a revered national healthcare strategy consultancy.
- We are working on some of the most complex, interesting and transformational challenges facing healthcare in Canada.
- We are experiencing strong growth, but we are managing that growth carefully to ensure we do not diminish the exceptional quality of our client work.
- We are committed to maintaining our unique approach to client service and our culture which we believe distinguishes us from our competitors.
- We are committed to making investments in people and infrastructure to develop an ever-expanding set of capabilities that create an unmatched opportunity for impact while also creating a stimulating and unique place to work.
Students and Recent Graduates
We seek high-calibre people with drive, curiosity, integrity, a commitment to exceptional work who are attracted to the opportunity to participate in building a high-performing firm with a new way of doing business. Our typical candidates have undergraduate degrees in Economics, Engineering or Commerce and candidates who are completing graduate degrees are typically in MBA, Engineering, Health or Public Policy and Sciences. Despite these being the most common sources for candidates, we encourage individuals from a variety of backgrounds who think they may be a fit for our analytics-oriented approach to strategy consulting.
We also encourage seasoned professionals to contact us. If you have rich experience succeeding in roles where you worked on converting analysis, research and leading practices into platforms for real change in healthcare or another relevant sector and you are interested in exploring an opportunity to help grow a consultancy, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you are a current undergraduate applying for a 12 to 16 month full-time co-op position please click here.
Connect with us!
We also invite you to (right away!) join our LinkedIn group where we will, over the months ahead, try to give you a hint of what goes on around here. We don’t have a marketing department and while we love LinkedIn, we aren’t on there all day. So please forgive us in advance, but we will almost certainly be busy and at least a little unreliable at posting to the group, but we hope to make it a good way for you to get to know us a little.