Invictus A+S is currently seeking to recruit prospective candidates for its 2022 Summer Consultant positions. As part of an Invictus A+S consulting team, Summer Consultants are given defined accountability within an engagement and provide support to targeted areas of a project’s lifecycle. A major component of a Summer Consultant’s work involves conducting research and assessing quantitative and qualitative evidence to identify issues, form hypotheses, design and execute analyses, synthesize conclusions, and assist with change implementation. Learning is a key component of the role; all Summer Consultants are expected to continue to develop their knowledge and skills and to contribute to the continuous development of the firm.
All Summer Consultants will be based in our Toronto Office; however, Invictus A+S will continue to monitor the COVID-19 safety recommendations and will adapt to remote work as necessary.
- Undergraduate-level degree, in-progress for completion in 2023
- Outstanding achievement in academics as well as other interests
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Openness to learning both formally and informally
- Strong commitment to personal and professional growth
How to Apply
Please fill in our application form below. If you have any issues with the submission form below, please email your cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts to [email protected].