- Analysts are given defined accountability within client engagements and provide support for all aspects of a project’s lifecycle. A major component of an Analyst’s work involves conducting research and analyzing quantitative and qualitative evidence (i.e., large datasets) to support business cases and presentations.
- Senior Analysts actively participate in all aspects of the project in which they work, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and assisting with change implementation. Senior Analysts also independently produce client-ready material and act as a leader and mentor for Analysts on larger client engagements.
Learning is a key component of both Analyst and Senior Analyst roles, whom are expected to continue to develop their knowledge and skills and contribute to the continuous development of the firm.
Successful candidates should ideally be available to start in Fall 2022 or earlier. All team members will be based in our Toronto Office; however, Invictus A+S will continue to monitor the COVID-19 safety recommendations and will adapt to remote work as necessary.
- Proven track record of achievement and potential in academics as well as other interests
- Seeks to solve complex problems in a dynamic landscape; looks for non-obvious solutions to problems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Openness to learning both formally and informally
- Strong commitment to personal and professional growth
How to Apply
Please fill in our application form below. If you have any issues with the submission form below, please email your cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts to [email protected].